fitbq offers the best thick Ski Fleecy Gloves for men and women. However, it’s a quality material and we always look for the clients satisfaction. So, buy stylish gloves from us! It’s a product from the most trusted source. Also, the products are of best quality. You can buy the superior quality than Amazon at a lower price.
- Brand Name: VECTOR
- Model Number: HXST
- Material: Polyester
- Feature: Warm,Breathable,Windproof,Waterproof
- Application: Ski,Snowboard,Skiing,Motorcycle,Hiking ,Outdoor Sports
Gloves Key Features:
Gloves, with their individual fingers, offer better dexterity than mittens and are ideal for activities where you need to frequently handle gear, adjust boot buckles and zip zippers.
* Waterproof/breathable inserts ensure small hands stay dry and comfortable
* Soft linings feel soft against young skin, and synthetic insulation keeps their fingers cozy
* durable water repellent finish that fends off light rain and stains
* Synthetic palm patches resist abrasion
* Elastic wrists and hook-and-loop back adjustment secure the fit
* Buckle joins gloves for storage in the off-season
Sizes below are measured in flat-laid position, hand measurement will have discrepancy of about 2.0cm/0.8inch.
If you want the gloves to be less tight,please choose a bigger size .
If you have a long palm,please choose a bigger size .
The plam use anti-skid wear-resisting PU fabric,
increase the friction,imporve grip strength, prevent stick slip when skiing, improve safety coefficient .
Ultra fine weaving technologies and TPU waterproof breathable membrane material, make sure the glove can prevent water outside in the snow weather .
Abrasion-resistant patches on the fingers, knuckles and palms improve durability for activities like skiing and snowboarding.
Synthetic insulation insulates when wet and dries a lot faster. It is a good choice for use while skiing, snowboarding and playing in the snow, especially in damp climates.
Wrist Elastic Thread
Sophisticated technology to ensure tight but don’t feel pain .
Secure your gloves or mittens to your wrists so you won’t drop one from the chairlift on your way up the mountain.